Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Will - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Heli-skiing in Alaska. ski on un-pisted, untouched virgin snow all day every day
- Fly-fishing in the Kamchatka province of Russia. Usually only known as a stopping off point in the board game RISK, it is also home to some of the best fly fishing in the world
- Embark on a live-aboard dive trip in the Galapagos Islands. Having seen the islands and had a taster of the sea-life I want to go back for more
- Swim with Orca, preferably in warm water putting Baja California high up the list
- Take a week long rafting trip down the Salmon River in Idaho (The River of No Return) camping on the riverside
- Catching my first sailfish in the sport fishing capital of the world Islamorada, Florida (Catch and release obviously)
- Having drinks in the Oval office of the White House on Christmas Eve. I was too young for the Eggnog
- My favourite place? Owner.bound.lance
- Floating down the river in Pucon with an expert guide going for Coho and King Salmon
- Seeing a Blue Whale for the first and only time in Monterey Bay, initially I thought it was an island
Toughest Travel Moment
- Driving 6 hours from Havana to Maria La Gorda only to find out that all 6 rooms at the hotel were full. Instead the owner put us up in disused weather station in a mangrove swamp that had hundreds of bats flying through the rooms and corridors feeding on the plentiful mosquitoes. Not the best nights sleep.
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Waking up in a camp-site on Lake Placid with a skunk in the doorway of the tent trying to work out how to shoo it away without triggering its infamous defence mechanism, we failed.
Explore my blog posts
They say all roads lead to Rome, but when it comes to music, they take a detour through America's Deep South. The land of big bands, the blues, jazz, country, bluegrass, gospel choirs and more is a fascinating melting pot of cultures, history and musical milestones, all combinable in one…
It was with some trepidation that I booked my first return to Cuba since my backpacking days of 1994 - I'd spent over a month there and it still ranks in the top five of the best ever holidays. Just how much would this once unique nation have changed and how would the experience differ from…
I've just returned from an epic road trip through the USA's Deep South, a place of charming cities, sweeping mountains and musical marvels. Rather than try and put it into words, the best way to describe this region is actually in numbers…
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Gustav van Damme
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.