Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
The Norfolk Coast
Holkham Beach, early in the morning, not a soul to be seen and vast swathes of sand all to yourself - Norfolk isn’t the most popular place for visitors to the UK, but I would recommend it to anyone, near or far.
Rosie F - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Snorkel to see some of the last living coral reefs
- Spend an evening listening to country music in Nashville
- See the Northern Lights
- Stay in a treehouse in a Kenyan National Park for the night
- Walking to the beach in my home town in Norfolk, half an hour to the dunes and then the sea emerges. It gets me every time.
- Being dropped off by plane in the middle of the Alaskan wilderness, with not another human for hundreds of miles. Looking around at the mountains and feeling the enormity, strength and beauty of nature. One of the most powerful and soul touching experiences I've ever had.
- There is nothing like being bumped around on the top of a Land Rover, holding on for dear life as you hurtle down non-existent tracks in a Kenyan National Park, and then turning a corner to find a breakfast table laid out (think linen napkins, scrambled eggs, freshly baked pastries) waiting for you. For me this is the ultimate in decadent experiences, and I have been lucky enough to have a few in my memory bank.
- One of my favourite places in the world is Palm Beach, Australia. It may not be the most interesting place, but it holds a special place in my heart and when I am sitting on the pontoon looking at the glistening ocean with a flat white in hand… There is nothing better!
Toughest Travel Moment
- 24 hours on a local matatu travelling north from Malawi up to Nairobi. And when I say local matatu, I mean armpits in face, chickens underfoot, sweat in places that it shouldn't be...Yep. That was pretty tough. Amazing. But testing. Very testing!
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Randomly meeting a family at a lodge in Kenya for Christmas one year, bidding them a fond farewell, never to see them again. Or so we thought. The following year, staying at a hotel in Oman at Christmas and who should be on the neighbouring sunbed? WEIRD.
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Gustav van Damme
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.