Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Life is in the detail
Learn a few simple words and phrases in the local language. Even a small effort goes a long way with locals!
Ollie - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- See a jaguar in the wild. Despite various trips to the Amazon and Pantanal, I am yet to catch a glimpse of one
- Ride with gauchos in Patagonia
- Visit the Arctic and hopefully see a polar bear
- Snorkel with whale-sharks (anywhere really but the Sea of Cortez in Mexico would be my first choice)
- Drive a Porsche over the Alps
- Driving across the Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia
- Having a silverback Mountain Gorilla step on my toe in Uganda as he walked past me
- Having penguins dart past my shoulder whilst being chased by sea lions in the Galapagos
- Flying at less than 100 feet over the sand dunes of the Skeleton Coast in Namibia
- My own Mexican wedding in Guadalajara - complete with Mariachi and Margaritas!
Toughest Travel Moment
- Having Molotov cocktails thrown at our bus in Puno, Peru during an anti-government protest
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Fishing for piranhas in the Pantanal with a local who insisted we stuff our pockets with red meat and wade, waist-deep into the water to catch the fish.
Explore my blog posts
They always say that you shouldn't meet your idols. In travel terms, Antarctica has been that idol for me; ever-present at the top of my bucket list. The question was - could it live up to my extremely high expectations?
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Gustav van Damme
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.