Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Nadine - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- See the Northern Lights
- Visit The Shire in New Zealand!
- Go back to Ranthambore and hopefully see a Tiger
- On safari in Kenya looking up at the night sky which was alive with twinkling stars as far as your eye could see
- Seeing the dungeons at the Colosseum in Rome - which had only recently been opened to the public and which the rest of my family hadn't seen!
- Riding a camel in the desert in Dubai
- My favourite place is shutting.mincing.most... otherwise known as the Parco Del Colle Oppio in Rome. I visited Rome with my sister and on our last day we woke up early to get some fresh pasries for breakfast and then watched Rome wake up from this lovely spot in the park, with amazing views across the Colosseum.
Toughest Travel Moment
- Being in Sri Lanka at the time of the 2004 Tsunami. Watching mother nature at her worst and not knowing what the outcome would be, whilst trying to figure out how to climb onto the roof of the hotel (fortunately we didn't have to and were very lucky that the hotel where we were staying remained standing)
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Being told by my guide in Jaipur to cross the road slowly, so traffic can anticipate where you are going and drive around you. It is hard to meander across a road with a lorry driving straight for you - when your natural instinct is telling you to run (plus they are crazy drivers)!
- Watching my Dad belly dancing in Dubai (I am yet to decide whether that was funny or embarrassing)
Explore my blog posts
When most people envision a holiday in Cyprus, flopping on the beach or by the pool is generally the first (and last) thought. But, as I found out on my recent research trip, this Mediterranean gem has some wonderful culture, activities and scenery up its sleeve. There is so much to do and…
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.