Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Socorro is unlike anywhere I’ve ever dived before – in one of my first dives there I saw dolphins, mantas, heaps of sharks and fish and a whale shark!
Lauren - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Snorkelling with humpbacks in Tonga
- Diving in the Galapagos and Cocos Islands
- Meeting gorillas in Uganda
- Trekking in the Himalayas and Patagonia
- Nearly being run down by two orcas in the Sea of Cortez, they were playing with a pelagic ray flicking it out of the water and I was concerned that they might try the same with me!
- Having to move to avoid being slapped by extremely friendly mantas in Socorro
- Reaching Machu Picchu after a tough 4 days hiking on the beautiful Salkantay trek
- Watching the sunrise from the summit of Volcan Acatenango with incredible views over the nearby smouldering Volcan de Fuego and the whole of southern Guatemala
Toughest Travel Moment
- Struggling across the border at Paso de Jama from Argentina to Chile on the way to the Atacama desert - it was my first introduction to trying to do anything at altitude (13779ft) after a long overnight bus journey, it didn't go too well!
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Sailing from Lombok to Flores on a glorified floating shed - totally worth it for the Komodo dragons, amazing reefs and my first manta!
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Gustav van Damme
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.