Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Home is where the heart is. Being a Kiwi the Land of the Long White Cloud (Aoteatoa) is my favourite place on earth - the surreal feeling of being in New Zealand whose stunning scenery is like no place on Earth!
Lachlan - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Visit 125 countries (currently 75 - not doing too bad!)
- Gorilla Trekking in Africa
- Trans-Siberian rail journey over several weeks.
- Live on a tropical island for a year - bliss!
- Seeing Wild Orangutans in Borneo
- Watching the Cricket World Cup in the Caribbean
- Seeing the Big Five in Africa
- Having a deserted island to stay on in the Cook Islands (Aitutaki)
Toughest Travel Moment
- But also, very rewarding - hitchhiking and free-camping around Turkey for 5 weeks when I ran out of money backpacking and whilst waiting for the tourist work season to start in Greece.
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Being dragged up on stage to join a performance with a cross-dressing dwarf at Coco-Bongos in Playa del Carmen, Mexico in front of 1000 people.
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Gustav van Damme
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.