Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Life is in the Detail
Cape Town will always be a very special place for me, it’s so diverse and really does offer something for everyone. You can be hiking a mountain in the morning, enjoying the best of the Winelands in the afternoon and end the day at an award winning-restaurant in the city.
Imogen - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Hiking in Mount Cook National Park
- Husky Sledding
- Gorilla Trekking
- Watching wild dog on the move in the Okavango Delta
- I've been pretty spoilt with sightings whilst on safari, however elephants are certainly top of the list for providing some of the best. One of my most memorable was when the family of about 30 individuals ranging from a few months old up to about 40 years in age moved out of the bushes and proceeded to have a mud bath around the vehicle, we all got back to the lodge a little muddy, but incredibly happy.
- As my family have been spread all over the world for the last few years, one of my favourite trips was meeting up with them all in Melbourne before heading to New Zealand for a few weeks. It was a very special holiday together.
- Snorkelling with seals in Hout Bay is definitely up there as one of my top bucket list experiences in Cape Town. They are so playful and inquisitive, it was worth bracing the freezing cold water for!
Toughest Travel Moment
- Ending up in hospital for a week in South Africa after coming down with heat stroke, not a fun few days for anyone involved.
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Having to climb over a fence to get into my house because there was a hippo/giraffe in the way… it happened a few times.
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Gustav van Damme
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.