Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
La dolce vita
Restaurant Trattoria Sostanza is the epitome of local Florentine life, the meat tortellini is delicious!
Francesca - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
I have extensive travel experience throughout Europe.
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Sail around the Aeolian Islands
- Attend the Palio in Siena
- Visit the tribes of Papua New Guinea
- Sailing from Tallinn, Estonia to St Petersburg, Russia
- Attending the Festa del Redentore in Venice
- Dancing the night away at a ball in Vienna
- Cycling the death road in La Paz, Bolivia
Toughest Travel Moment
- Completing Dead Woman's Pass on the Inca trail in Peru (13,700ft above sea level)
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Being almost attacked by a hippo in Uganda
Explore my blog posts
Located on the heel of Italy's boot, Puglia is the hotspot for a romantic getaway and for good reason. The region is bursting with history, art and excellent food - a perfect recipe for romance. On a tranquil trip for two, our Italy expert, Francesca, discovered that traveling with her…
France's sensational south coast is home to both the glamorous playgrounds of St. Tropez and Cannes and the authentic hilltop villages of Eze and Haut-de-Cagnes. While I was whizzing along the French Riviera in May, it struck me as a perfect time to visit. Here's why...
Arriving in Swedish Lapland in early January, I stepped off the plane to a "warm" -10˚C (as described by a local)… this is a land of snowy wilderness, where there are more reindeer than people, allowing travellers to immerse themselves in nature in its purest form and escape the chaos of…
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Gustav van Damme
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.