Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Charlotte C - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Explore the Galapagos Islands
- Trekking chimpanzees in Mahale National Park in western Tanzania
- Taking to the skies on a Skeleton Coast Flying Safari in Namibia
- Seeing wild orangutans in the rainforests of Borneo
- White water raft down the Zambezi River
- Trekking to see Mountain Gorillas in Uganda
- Seeing the Northern Lights in Sweden
- Camping out under the stars in the Sahara Desert in Morocco
- Witnessing the wildebeest migration via hot air balloon in the Serengeti
- Seeing a herd of elephants swimming in the Chobe River
- Spending 6 weeks exploring the beauty of Southern Patagonia
- Driving across the Salar de Uyuni
Toughest Travel Moment
- Hiking "The W Trek" in Torres del Pain National Park. It poured with rain for the whole 50 miles resulting in all my food, clothing and sleeping bag getting soaked
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Whilst trekking through the Andes, my friend became very ill and in order to cure him one of the locals started vigorously rubbing a guinea pig over his body. Funnily enough he felt much better afterwards!
Explore my blog posts
Although its sensational walking capabilities, opportunities for sleeping under the stars in far flung parts of the bush and tracking big game mean that Zambia is a great option for seasoned safari-goers, there is also fun aplenty to be had by those heading out for safari for their first…
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Gustav van Damme
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.