Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Green and pleasant land
I love England because everywhere you go everything is steeped in history, both modern and ancient.
Breana - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Witness 'the world's first sunrise' in East Cape, New Zealand
- See as many baby animals as possible on safari
- An expedition trip to the Galapagos and/or Antarctica (preferably 'and' rather than 'or'!)
- Read a book in bed in a glass igloo in the Finnish Lapland
- Getting engaged at the Cipriani in Venice the night before taking the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express back to London
- Reading Harry Potter on a beach in Mexico while eating beer battered shrimp tacos
- Watching the sun set on Venice Beach in California while drinking margaritas with friends
Toughest Travel Moment
- The day I got engaged, I was also ill most of the day, missed a flight from London to Venice, and had to sit in the airport for six hours. Finally, I boarded a flight not to Venice but to Trieste, and then we had to take a 2-hour train from Trieste to Venice only to ride a water taxi for what felt like 1,000 hours. We missed our dinner reservation but ended up getting engaged later in the evening as well. Lesson learned? Sometimes even the toughest travel days are worth it in the end.
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Listening to a pack of racoons playing with bottle caps outside of my tent while camping in Juniper Springs, Florida
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Gustav van Damme
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.