Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Life is in the detail
My absolute favourite island is the beautiful Hvar in Croatia, where I stumbled upon the best olive oil I’d ever tried in my life!
Arran - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Spend some more time exploring the Isle of Arran. I've been once, but only for the day, which isn't enough considering I was named after the island!
- Learn how to dance in Cuba.
- Be shown how to prepare the perfect Hollandaise sauce by a chef in France.
- Travel on as many scenic train journeys as possible. To me, there's nothing more relaxing than quietly watching the incredible scenery through a train window.
- Spending the day swimming in turquoise pools whilst in the Lençóis Maranhenses National Park, Brazil, and then attempting to dance Forro that evening at a local party.
- Waking up in a tent on a deserted beach on Banks Peninsula on the south island of New Zealand and going for a bracing morning swim.
- Watching the New Year firework display with some great friends in the French Alps.
- Being invited to (and eating!) the most delicious meal with a wonderful local family in Vietnam.
Toughest Travel Moment
- After a few years of experience downhill skiing, thinking I'd be able to pick up the Cross Country skiing technique far more quickly than I actually did. Needless to say I spent most of the day sliding around in the snow on my backside!
Weirdest Travel Moment
- When travelling around New Zealand, being randomly offered a job in a cafe whilst I was buying groceries in a supermarket. I said yes, and worked there for the next 10 months. I've since been back to visit a number of times and made some lifelong friends.
Explore my blog posts
Greece is home to over six thousand islands so how on earth do you choose just one? If you have some time on your hands, indulge in an island-hopping adventure to see a selection. But which ones? And in what order? I like to think of my Greek Island getaway as a delicious meal with many…
This year, I spent my summer holiday in Iceland. What was it that convinced me to swap my typical (and much loved!) beach holiday for a week in a country that includes the word ice in its name? At first, it was the draw of seeing glaciers, active volcanoes, whales, puffins and steaming…
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Gustav van Damme
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.