Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Timbits, Trudeau, Toronto, (the) people, (the) Rockies, (the) wildlife… what’s not to love?
Abigail - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- See the Big 5 on an African Safari
- Make a trip to Churchill to see polar bears in their natural habitat
- Take a tango class in Buenos Aires
- Sky diving in Wanaka, New Zealand, booked after a glass of wine and immediately regretted. I was terrified, but it is hands down the BEST thing I have ever done. We jumped at sunrise, there were bright blue skies with views over the lake and snow capped mountains, the adrenalin rush lasted for days!
- Star gazing in the Atacama Desert, Chile. It is indescribable, you just have to see it for yourself!
- Ice skating on the Rideau Canal in Ottawa during Winterlude Festival (and falling over a lot!).
- Going on a remote snow mobile expedition across the Eyjafjallajökull Glacier in Iceland. No, I don't know how you pronounce it either!
- A road trip from Vancouver to San Diego with some of my closest friends.
Toughest Travel Moment
- Arriving at El Alto Airport in Bolivia, immediately passing out because of the high altitude and having my bag stolen! A pretty rocky start to my first solo adventure! Thankfully, a trip to a local market for some new clothes and a few altitude sickness tablets later, the rest of the trip was incredible!
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Kayaking from four in the morning deep in the Blue Mountains looking for the elusive duck billed platypus whilst our guide used signals (we did not understand) to communicate with us. Surprisingly, we caught a glimpse of this semiaquatic egg laying mammal which is endemic to Eastern Australia.
Explore my blog posts
As adults it's all too common to lose touch with the magic in the world. Somewhere along the way - in between work, family, finances and a mountain of stress - we become blind to the beauty that is all around us, to the wonder of this extraordinary planet we live on. We become restricted by…
Hulking mountains, glittering glaciers and Wild West-style towns; the Yukon plunges you into a world of adventure in the great outdoors. Whether you're gazing wide-eyed at the dancing Northern Lights, kicking back with a cancan show or soaring over icy lakes in a single propeller plane, the…
I don't know about you, but before I visited Mexico City I was worried I was going to a dangerous, polluted and sprawling city that would serve as nothing more than gateway to the rest of the country. How wrong I was.
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Gustav van Damme
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.